Monday, November 18, 2013

Jacob Wrestles with God

24Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him until daybreak. 25When the man saw that He could not defeat him, He struck Jacob’s hip socket as they wrestled and dislocated his hip. 26Then He said to Jacob, “Let Me go, for it is daybreak.”
But Jacob said, “I will not let You go unless You bless me.”
27“What is your name? ” the man asked.
“Jacob,” he replied.
28“Your name will no longer be Jacob,” He said. “It will be Israel because you have struggled with God and with men and have prevailed.”
29Then Jacob asked Him, “Please tell me Your name.”
But He answered, “Why do you ask My name? ” And He blessed him there.
30Jacob then named the place Peniel, “For I have seen God face to face,” he said, “and I have been delivered.”   Genesis 32: 24-30
Prayer Warriors:
May we never lose that PASSION to pray to our Lord, like Jacob did that day when he wrestle with our Lord. Like Jacob said, " I will not let go until you bless me."
We will say, we will not stop praying till we see our loves saved. We will not stop praying, till we see them changed and transformed. We will not stop praying, till we see that situation answered. We will not stop praying, for His will to be done. We will not stop praying, for every person on this list.  
We will not stop praying till we go home to be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment