Monday, January 20, 2014

El ROI

13She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” 14That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered. 
Genesis 16:13-1  

Prayer Warriors:
Do you feel like you have to figure things out and wonder if I'm good enough? Do I do enough spiritually? Sometimes, you might wonder,am I praying the right things for the right people? Do you think, that the God of the universe hears me (little bitty me)?
This is the one and only occurrence that we see El Roi, which means the God who sees me. When you pray to El Roi, you are praying to the one who knows everything about you and me and ones we're praying for. I'm so glad that we worship a God, who knows the beginning to the end. The one who sees all and knows all. 
I have limitations, He doesn't. There is nothing good in me and He is good. I don't have the power to change my love one but He has all the power to set them free.
Put your life and the ones we pray for, in hands of God. Our El Roi!

No comments:

Post a Comment