Monday, August 12, 2013

Lift My Hands And Pray!

My father in heaven, I lift up these names to you. Sometimes not even knowing where to begin. Lord, Jesus you sit up there praying to the father in my behalf. My heart cry's out, wanting to see transformation, by the power of your Spirit. Holy Spirit draw them to Father, with mercy and grace. Direct and guide their paths, even tho they might go to the right or to the left. Keep them close to you, there is know better place. How I want them to know how wide and deep your love is for them. The cross Lord, may they know the power of the cross, that sin no longer reigns in their lives. Set them free, may they run from it and run into your arms, your sweet arms.
In your precious name, Jesus   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone, I have one married couple to add to the list Enick and Jocelyn Williams (Emergency Prayer) Satan wants to destroy but Our God is a builder and restorer.
    A Mother(Shanetha) and Son (Ray)Williams~ God is a repairer of the breach.
    When we are hurting and feel that no one understands Let's praise Him in the storm because it is in the storm with God that we find peace and strength to go through.

    Romans 12:12 rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer...,

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete