Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lord, I just come before you lifting up our sons and daughters to you. I thank you for who you are. The one who as the power to deliver, restore, renew. I pray you would guide, direct with your mighty hand. I pray salvation, Holy Spirit draw them to the father, convict them of their sins. That is what the word says, that you came to convict the world of their sins. Lord, keep them close to you. We pray that enemy would not have a strong hold on their lives. Deliver them, lose the chains that enslave them. Set them free by the power of the cross. Cover them with precious blood of the lamb. Thank you for the cross. Lord give me wisdom, when to speak and not to. We need your grace and mercy over all our lives. Fill me your Spirit, guide me with your hand.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I give God all glory honor and praise. I'm so excited to pray for our adult children together that I went to Ross and bought me a prayer book to put our prayers and praise reports. So let’s put on our armor and be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might and with our sword in hand pray for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. No matter what may come against us be encouraged because Greater is He that is in us than he that is in this world.
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete