Saturday, March 22, 2014

This is what the Lord God says:

Look, I will lift up My hand to the nations,
and raise My banner to the peoples.
They will bring your sons in their arms,
and your daughters will be carried on their shoulders.
23Kings will be your foster fathers,
and their queens your nursing mothers.
They will bow down to you
with their faces to the ground,
and lick the dust at your feet.
Then you will know that I am Yahweh;
those who put their hope in Me
will not be put to shame.
24Can the prey be taken from the mighty,
or the captives of the righteous be delivered?
25For this is what the Lord says:
“Even the captives of a mighty man will be taken,
and the prey of a tyrant will be delivered;
I will contend with the one who contends with you,
and I will save your children
Isaiah 49: 22-25

Prayer For Our Adult Children And The Ones We Love

Our father in heaven, our banner. The one, we can look up and know you are near. Who is control of the nations, our families, our souls. There is no one like you. The father of lights. My Yahweh Nisssi. 
You can save our children, you the power do it. Save them Lord, save them from the sin that easily entangles them. Save them, from themselves. They are held captive, from the enemy who seeks to destroy their lives, but you have promise to deliver them with your mighty hand. There is nothing impossible with you, all things are possible. 
We Praise you, we glorify your name! Your banner is over me. Over the ones we love. You are our  HOPE, in you we put our trust in. You are a good God, a merciful one. Who else do I  have, who else can I turn to. Only you Jesus, have the power of the CROSS, to set the captives free. Set them free!
In Jesus Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment