Saturday, April 19, 2014

Who do you say I am?


13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is? ” 
14 And they said, “Some say John the Baptist; others, Elijah; still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 
15“But you,” He asked them, “who do you say that I am? ”
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God! ” 
17 And Jesus responded, “Simon son of Jonah, you are blessed because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father in heaven. Matthew 16:15-17


Prayer Warriors,
  
        We will celebrate Easter and celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I wonder how many of us really do understand the cross and what He did. I know there so much to it and you can study it endlessly but if your Father in heaven hasn't brought revelation through the Spirit, can we truly understand who He really is! Peter understood only because the Father had reveled to him. How many Christians are sitting in churches and don't really understand who He is? 
        We have to pray everyday that the Holy Spirit would open our eyes to the unseen things ( spiritual realm) He the Father would give us revelation of who He is. Pray for our children and our love ones that the Holy Spirit would draw them to the Father and He would revel His son Jesus Christ. Then I believe something will take place down deep in the hearts of adult children, husbands, mothers, family, country.
         Communion is one of the ways that the Lord has really used in my family lives to revel more of who He is. He said, "Do it as often as you remember me." We do it as a family at home or My Husband and I will do it together or just my Lord and me. I want to know more and more of Him, so every time I take the bread and the juice, He washes all my sin's away, cleanses me from head to toe. He is on my mind and my family and the cross because it's all about what He did for us 2000 years ago! 

                                       Blessings,
                                              Christina   



No comments:

Post a Comment