Sunday, August 24, 2014

Trust in God Alone

Psalm 62:1-12 (HCSB)
I am at rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him.

2  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I will never be shaken.
3  How long will you threaten a man? Will all of you attack as if he were a leaning wall or a tottering stone fence?

4  They only plan to bring him down from his high position. They take pleasure in lying; they bless with their mouths, but they curse inwardly.Selah

5  Rest in God alone, my soul, for my hope comes from Him.

6  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I will not be shaken.

7  My salvation and glory depend on God, my strong rock. My refuge is in God.

8  Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him. God is our refuge.Selah

9  Men are only a vapor; exalted men, an illusion. Weighed in the scales, they go up; together they are less than a vapor.

10  Place no trust in oppression, or false hope in robbery. If wealth increases, pay no attention to it.

11  God has spoken once; I have heard this twice: strength belongs to God,

12  and faithful love belongs to You, LORD. For You repay each according to his works.

No comments:

Post a Comment