Thursday, September 25, 2014

HE BROUGHT US OUT THAT HE MIGHT BRING US IN

Deuteronomy 6:23 (HCSB)
23  but He brought us from there in order to lead us in and give us the land that He swore to our fathers. 


Prayer Warriors,

He brought us out, that He might bring us in. Today, the Lord taught me, that I just didn't save you, just leave you in the state where I found you. Even being a christian for years, and thinking, I've grown over the years. I'm not where I use to be. Then hearing Him speak to my heart, I started to wonder, am I where He wants me to be in my walk with Him........


IN MINISTRY


MOTHER


WIFE


FRIEND


MY JOB


BEING A WITNESS


ETC.........


I could go on, but you know where I'm going with this. You know, that Lord never takes you out of something and not bring you into something better. He has great plans for our lives, He promised us. The trials we may go through, or the detours we take. We begin to wonder in the wilderness like the children of Israel. What should have taken 11 days, it took 40 years for the next generation to enter in.


God has placed things in our hearts and wants us to journey with Him, into the promise land. It might be a physical, or spiritual one, maybe both. The thought of new place, or ministry, or job........... 

We put fear into our hearts, or we think about our past and we start to question. Is this what God really wants? Can I do This? Why me? Sometimes these questions keep us in the wilderness. How long we stay there, is up to us, so lets take steps of faith and let Him lead us into His perfect plan. 
For here and eternity.   

God wants us to enter into a journey with Him and lets take the next generation with us.


Blessings,

Christina 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment