Sunday, January 18, 2015

Riding the Heavens

Deuteronomy 33:26-29 (NKJV)
26  "There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, Who rides the heavens to help you, And in His excellency on the clouds.
27  The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, And will say, 'Destroy!'
28  Then Israel shall dwell in safety, The fountain of Jacob alone, In a land of grain and new wine; His heavens shall also drop dew.
29  Happy are you, O Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD, The shield of your help And the sword of your majesty! Your enemies shall submit to you, And you shall tread down their high places."


Prayer Warriors,

When I read these verses,  my heart began to melt.

Our Lord loves us so much, that He rides the heavens to save us. I remember watching the movie "Lord of the Rings" and in one of the scenes, there's is a battle going on between good and evil men. As the battle rages, it looks like the good guys are going to lose. Then a big bright light shines down from the heavens and there on the mountain sits Gandalf on a white horse with an army of men behind him. I don't to tell have you who wins the war.


Can you picture it...... 


You can tell that I really like this movie but there has been times in my life where I've had to physically look to the heavens and picture my Lord coming to my rescue.


There is no one like our Lord! We are to rejoice and be happy(Deuteronomy 33:29). 

He's our shield, our  Prince of Peace. He's saved our children and set a path before them.
He provides and His mercies are new every morning. He's given us eternal life.

Look up and see your Redeemer riding the heavens.


Blessings Ladies,

Christina   

No comments:

Post a Comment