Saturday, August 15, 2015

IN AWE OF YOU

Psalm 33:6-8 (NKJV)
6  By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
7  He gathers the waters of the sea together as a heap; He lays up the deep in storehouses.
8  Let all the earth fear the LORD; Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.





Dear Prayer Warriors,


What a sight that must have been to see our all Mighty God breath out the stars, planets and the universe.He didn't have to wave a wand, use His hands. That day all three were there, God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit creating the heavens and earth. Better then any firework show, ever!

It's been awhile since I've written in my blog. Heavy trails tend to do that, ones that can shake the core of your faith. When we go through long and heavy trails, whether we caused it or by another person.We know that it had to go through our father first before it gets to us. Then He has to allow it in our lives. If we're honest with ourselves it's hard to imagine our Lord would allow us to go through some of the hard trails of life.

Through this trial, I lost the wow factor in my God. My problem seem so much bigger then my God. I forgot truly who my God was. My fears, doubts had taken over my heart and mind. I felt a little like Job, lots of questions but no answers. Then my Lord started to speak and I was listening. God is always speaking truth into our lives but are we listening.

I remember one night He said, "You've forgotten who I am" and He was so right. I forgotten how MIGHTY and GREAT our God is, who created the heavens with one single breath. I have to put my fears, doubts and unbelief and the foot of the cross,daily and He replaces it with HOPE, FAITH and JOY. I may not know the future but aren't you glad He holds it all together.
May we always be in AWE of our AMAZING GOD!

                                   






Love and Blessings,
Christina
                                       







No comments:

Post a Comment